Who is stoyan stoyanov (skyboy46)
Skyboy46 is the online name I use for the skyboy46.com website & all other online activities for that matter. My name is Stoyan Stoyanov. With that out of the way, here is a short Information about me:
I was born in 1991 in Bulgaria, where I spent the majority of my life.
I lived and worked also in the Czech Republic, and at the time of this writing, (2020) I am living in The Netherlands.
After working for 12 years in the corporate and not-so-corporate world it was time to escape the Matrix.
It all started in 2017 while I was in The Czech Republic. I started to learn, read and practice mindfulness and took my first baby steps on developing a Growth Mindset.
It took a lot of learning, self-searching, and mistakes along the way. One of the biggest lessons: realizing that if I am going to struggle at least I have to struggle in something I believed in. Not something I necessarily love, but something I know the struggle is worth for. (even if I fail)
The main part of what I will try to create here is a "hybrid" version of a "business card" that will hold me accountable for my actions or inactions! On a long enough timeline, people will either love it or hate it. If I believe that this is a needed step in my 10, 30, or even 50-year long goals.
My dream: My dreams were left back in 2017! They were replaced by my goals:
- To find a way to help, and to end all torture of stray animals! Starting in my country.
- To present relevant issues, and how we are contributing to everything in a fun way that makes you think and question our current reality
- Some people want to coach people for better living, some want to be big CEOs, others just want the average life (which is fine) My goal is to be enjoying life when I'm by myself. Not to be a social media filter person.
1. Short Stories
3. Video Poems
- My sister, Monika a.k.a. Alassia, and I have two cats. We also used to have two dogs way in the past when we were kids.
My sister is a self-taught graphic designer. I asked her to create a few designs of cats and dogs for me, then some more. Six months later we opened our first online store for Pet Shirts, Hoodies & Coffee Mugs.
If interested you can check our Etsy Store Here. You can follow my sister's work here: www.AlassiaArts.Etsy.com
- I am a Vegetarian since April 19, 2008.
- The Microbiome is in my view the most important and neglected organ, and I believe we should be more aware of it.
- My sister and I have two amazing cats. She made an Instagram page for them ( I don't know the reason why, but it's nice)
I have three quotes that are fundamental for the way I live my life:
1. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs
2. "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
3. "If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!" - Richard Branson
University of Economics, Varna, Bulgaria
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics & Econometrics
"Sveti Sedmochislenici" High School, Bulgaria
Listening to Audiobooks
Learning something new every single freaking day